Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Month of Giving: Day 7

Giving:Day 7
Monday, October 17, 2011

I went to bed last night thinking that I would have nothing to do tomorrow except washing clothes, I was wrong! At 5:00 am the Major and I awoke from our bed with the Princess standing in our room shouting MOMMY,MOMMY, MOMMY! She was having one of her dizzy, nausea, stomach pain, diarreha,etc. She hadn't had an episode in quit a long time, so this was unusual. I spent the next 30 minutes tending to her, finally getting her back into the bed. She slept for 4 hours and then awoke feeling better but feeling exhausted and weak from the episode. The rest of the day consisted of her staying home from school and the two of us heading on Post spending it at the Doctor. Not what I had planned for the day.

By the time we saw the Doctor, got flu shots, waited for ever at the Pharmacy(which if you are in the Military you know how long you have to wait sometimes, and to top if off, it was MONDAY!), and pulling through the drive-through at Chick-fi-la to get her something to eat....we finally arrived at home at around 2:30. The Princess went and got straight in her bed to take a nap. I threw in a load of laundry, checked my messages, did some dishes and then decided that my gift today would be to myself. My gift to myself was going to be for me to lay on the couch and take a nap! For those that know me, you know that I never take a nap, so this was def. a gift to myself. Do I feel guilty for giving a gift to myself? Def. not.

No comments: