Monday, October 24, 2011

Month of Giving: Day 11

Giving:Day 11
Friday, October 21, 2011

Today the kids had NO School, it was the end of the first quarter, so they had a day off. We started the day by being able to sleep in. We then got up got dressed and went and ran a lot of errands! First on our list was to drive to Post and get The Bookworm his flu shot and to pick up The Princess's medicine. Then we had lunch at McDonalds(we wanted Monopoly pieces :) ) Then we got pumpkins, got Halloween costumes, and got groceries. I would say that we had a pretty productive day, and we even ended it by going to the Princess's High School Football game.

Today I sent a get-well card to a Church friend. I hope it blessed her when she received it in her mailbox. Even though she didn't have a big procedure done, just a little one, I still felt the need to send her a card saying that I was praying for her and that I hope that she would be up and out soon.

It is the little things in life that counts. Our giving does not have to be BIG, the little things in life are the things that make more of an impact on our lifes than the BIG.

No comments: