Monday, July 28, 2008













FOR TODAY MONDAY, JULY 28, 2008




Outside My Window ...the birds are chirping and sun is shining over the beautiful Italian Dolomite Mountains.




I am thinking...that I really have to get my lesson finished tonight for in the morning!




I am thankful for...a wonderful day of shopping with a great friend.




From the kitchen...there are lots of leftovers to be eaten from the Princess's Luau birthday party such as ribs, burgers, corn on the cob and potato salad and of course birthday cake!




I am wearing...black capris with cherries on them and a green shirt.




I am going...on a date with my hubby tonight to dinner.




I am reading...Frommer's Italy.




I am hoping...that it doesn't get too hot this week.




I am hearing...someone in the kitchen getting a snack!I think they're in the cookie jar!




Around the house...there is loads of laundry to be done!




One of my favorite things....is having my morning coffee sit in my rocking chair on the front porch.




A few plans for the rest of the week...make a trip to the library, go commissary shopping for groceries and go to Venice with another great friend on Thursday!




Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Can't wait til we go camping again in Pisa!


I enjoy reading the simple woman's blog, you can too, http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/










No comments: