Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busyness

I wasn't able to post yesterday, this week has been well, lets just say busy! Too busy! If you remember I posted the other day about being too busy! And yes, I have stepped out of some of the things that have been making me to busy and that have been taking too much time away from my kids and my husband! One of those commitements I was committed to had me busy doing something for it every day this past week. It was too much, and with us on the verge of moving, I had to step-down. It was hard to do, but with God's help, I did it. I was able to spend the rest of yesterday with my kids knowing that there would be no more busy Mom for them anymore! What a relief! And when I told my husband and kids that it was over, you should have seen the smiles!!

No comments: