Friday, July 25, 2008

Cleaning

Last night I was so tired that I went straight to bed and didn't Post anything on my blog. So here is yesterday's Post today.
I awoke yesterday morning and began my journey of cleaning the downstairs. The upstairs was cleaned on Saturday, so all that was left was the downstairs. I began at 8:30 and finished at 5:00! Yes, you read that right! I can honestly say that you will find NO dust anywhere downstairs. I even detailed cleaned the laundry room! And I got all of this done while we had workers here for two different work orders. One was an electrician to fix our ceiling fan in the kitchen which was broke and the other was the painters to paint the upstairs foyer where our upstairs air-conditioner had broke and leaked. Oh yeah, they also painted the Bookworms one bedroom wall where his lava lamp(red) exploded back in the Fall! No more red lava lamp explosion on his wall anymore. I have to admit that it looks funny now that all of the walls are once again the same color! The Bookworm hated to see it be painted over, to him it looked like a paintball fight in his room!
So now I have one whole complete clean house and I am a happy Momma!

No comments: