Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Crisp, Clear Day and Commitements

Today was a very crisp, clear, beautiful day. There was no humidity today, the skies were painted a gorgeous blue and the Italian Dolomite mountains were able to beam their beauty. I love it when the weather here is not beaming hot and very humid! Today was the right kind of day for me. A day full of swim lessons, commitements and errands too, not to say the least.
I find myself a lot these days wondering why I do half of the volunteer things that I do. Wait a minute, I already know the answer to my own question.......I just love to do! But lately, I've been praying about my doing, and it has got to be cut, at least half of it. With me Homeschooling again this year and getting ready to PCS in November, the doing has to come to a minimum. Family must come first, after God of course, and that is the way that it has to be. Somethings will not be hard to say no and quit, but others I am not so sure of.
On another note.....moving is always so exciting. When you move, you start all over again. New home, new friends, new Church, new schools(unless you Homeschool), new commitements! When you are in the Military, it seems to never end, the circle never ends. But I wouldn't change it for the world!!

No comments: