Monday, July 14, 2008

First Blog,First Post

I am very proud to be writing my first post on my first Blog! I have been wanting to start a Blog for a very long time, and I actually finally got around to it! Life as a SAHHM can be very hectic and demanding and well add that we are in the Army on top of that and you can say that we have one very interesting life! But I wouldn't have it any other way, I know that this is what God wants us doing. You can't go wrong in life if you have God as your Pilot!
As I write this, believe it or not, but I DO have clothes washing! And you ask did I say a prayer as I was putting my kids clothes in the washer? Of course I did. I've gotten so in the habit of doing it, that it just comes naturally for me. Although this evening I did do something different, as I picked up each individual piece of my kids clothing, I named a blessing that each one of them have blessed me with or that I have tried to bless them with. You should try it sometime!
What a long day this has been! We started early this morning with swim lessons, then I had a PWOC Executive Board meeting, then we registered for soccer, then ran errands at the PX, managed to spend some time at the Post Library and eventually we ate lunch! Needless to say when we got home the kids just crashed and spent some time doing things they wanted to do, like play X-Box or watch alittle cartoons on TV. What did Mom do when she got home today......work on things for our PWOC KidzTime Summer Bible Study. I am not yet done, I still have somethings to cut out, but it shouldn't take me long.
With that I will close for now, give my husband a call, and go walk the dog!

No comments: