Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March? Really!

Today is March 1st! Wow...can't believe it is already March!

Garden is done! Wooohooo!!! I have my garden ready to go. Planted beets yesterday, today I plan on planting amy lettuce, onions, carrots, brussel sprouts and whatever else I am forgetting. These have to be planted now, all the other: tomatos, squash, peppers, cucumbers, can't be planted until later.

Give me dirt and I am a happy girl! There is nothing else or anywhere else that I would love to be doing than out in the yard!! Fresh air and God's wonderful nature and earth!

Of course March is my favorite month because I was born on the 21st of March. I love March because that means that Spring is really near. The beautiful flowers and trees start to bloom. All of the bulbs that have been hiding all winter start to emerge and showcase their beauty. This Spring is especially special because we are in our new house and outside holds surprises for us as we eagerly watch as our yard wakes up in front of us. We have no idea what will have flowers and how everything will look. Can't wait! Our cherry trees have already bloomed, and they are beautiful. And yes, they are the ones that you can eat, they are not ornamental :)

New beginnings is what March and Spring is about....with that said, I am changing up my Blog. More to come on that later.

No comments: