Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Matters Most

What matters most in your life? First in mine is Jesus! Without Christ in my life, I would be nothing, I would not be the person that I am. The Lord is my foundation and without Him, I could do nothing. Praise be to God for all that He has done for me and is still doing in my life. For the love and help that He gives me everyday of my life.

My family is another important part of my life. Without family I don't know what I would do either. Family is an important part of my life and should be an important part of anyone's life. Who do you turn to in times of happiness, sadness, joy or dissappointment(besides God), family. At least I do, imagine not having family, a sad thought. I couldn't imagine my life without my husband or my children.

Pets: you know you're thinking it, so I'll say it! PETS!! Pets are another important part of my life. Without our family dog, I believe that our home would be alittle lost! She brings lots of unconditional love and joy to our home. We would be lost without her! We love you Sandy!! You little brown bundle of fur that follows me everywhere around the house where-ever I go. I would be lost if you didn't follow me to make sure that I didn't get lost! And if anyone needs to find me in the house all they have to do is call you and once you respond, they know where to find Mom!

Friends: friends are another important part of my life. What would our lives be like without friends! Someone to have over for lunch, or go out to lunch, or have over to your home just to hang out, or to just call up on the phone and talk! Someone to be goofy with! A friend is someone who accepts you for who you are! Yes people, if you have to act like someone you are not, then that person isn't a friend. A friend is someone who like you for who you are, a friend loveth at all times!

Just a few things, important things, that matter the most in my life. I encourage you to make your own list........

No comments: