Monday, August 18, 2008

We Got-em

We Got-em, we finally got our PCS orders today! And if you are a family member reading my Blog, or a friend from our HomeChurch back in the States, I know that you are giving me an AMEN right now! Trust me, I am jumping up and down myself!

After 5 1/2 years of living over Seas, we are finally moving back to AMERICA! Can't wait, come on November!

Of course with getting the Orders comes the fun part of travel arrangements to make, and this time we have 3 pets to accomodate for! Then we have the transportation aspect, you know, the movers coming and packing everything up! Oh fun......Hubby is just dying inside I know, thinking about how much weight we are probably going to be OVER, I know for a fact that we aren't way UNDER! Next we have the shipping of the van and oh yeah, we have two cars, so we will be shipping Hubby's car back ourselves. NO WAY are we leaving it here and selling it, it's paid off and has very low mileage. It's funny to think that when we moved to Germany 5 1/2 years ago, it was brand new! We found a place that ships in Germany, they pick it up in Garmisch and then ship it to the States and it's very affordable too. Plus they ship right into Charleston,SC.

So look out Finance Captain Career Course................here we come!

No comments: