Monday, August 11, 2008



For Today Monday, August 11, 2008
Outside my window......... the sun is setting.
I am thinking.......that I really need to finish folding my laudry that is dry.
I am thankful for.......my two wonderful kids, even if they don't do their chores!
From the kitchen.........there was fish fillets and baked potatoes for dinner.
I am wearing.......my pajamas.
I am going......to have a very busy day tomorrow all day long on Post!
I am reading.......nothing right now, need to find a new book to read!
I am hoping.......HighSchool Sweetheart had a nice time at his Bible Study tonight.
I am hearing..........the TV on downstairs and wondering what the Princess and the Bookworm are watching.
Around the house......I see a very clean house but laundry to be put up
One of my favorite things........is taking a long, hot bath at the end of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week......to make sure that plans are arranged for the next three weeks for daytrips, get-aways and etc.
A picture thought I'm sharing.........so glad that we went to see my Granny last January, I never thought that she would die when she did. She'll always be in my heart and my thoughts everyday.

No comments: