Monday, August 4, 2008





For Today Monday, August 4, 2008


Outside my window........the sun is setting.


I am thinking.......that it is time for a hot bath.


I am thankful for.......a wonderful day today with Christian friends.


From the kitchen.........there is salsbury steak, rice, corn and broccoli for dinner.


I am wearing.......blue and white capris with a white shirt and brown sandals.


I am going......to get off of the computer when I am done with this post.


I am reading.......nothing right now, need to find a new book to read!


I am hoping that tomorrow is not a hot day!


I am hearing..........my HighSchool Sweetheart and the Bookworm playing football on the X-box together.


Around the house......I see a very clean house!


One of my favorite things........is sitting on the front porch with Hubby and drinking coffee after dinner.


A few plans for the rest of the week......to spend some time with the Bookworm while the Princess is at another week of Summer Camp.


A picture thought I'm sharing.........

That it will be FALL soon!

I enjoy reading the simple woman's blog, you can too, http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: