Friday, April 22, 2011

Today Was A Good Day

Today is Good Friday, the day when Jesus died on the cross for my sins, not only my sins but all of man-kinds sins. Thank you God for sending your Son Jesus and that He died for a sinner such as me!

Today was a good day, the kids had off from school, we slept in, and then went shopping. The mission was to find Easter clothes for them. Mission was accomplished and there was no whining or complaining :) Thank you Lord for teen kids :) I am so glad that we are out of the baby, toddler, and elementary phase in our family and our children are able to take care of themselves, follow directions, do what they are told, have manners and are two terrific kids!

Today was also a good day because my tietze syndrome is starting to get much better, my ribs are not hurting as much. Plus I am not coughing nearly as much as I was. I think that it is safe to say that the asthma medicine is working. Thank you Lord for a Doctor that new exactly what was wrong and new how to fix it because 1 month and a half of coughing has driven me crazy!

Today was also a good day because the Major called and said be ready when he got home because we were going to the Melting Pot for dinner, just him and I :) He said that he knew that I was starting to feel better and that we hadn't been out by ourselves in awhile. I love going to the Melting Pot, it's one of my most favorite places! And I love going there with the Major :)

Thank you Lord for the rain that you provided for us today, my garden was blessed to receive the liquid sunshine and it was nice to get the rain because it washed the pollen away.

 Romans 5:8, “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

First Peter 3:18 “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit.”

Thank you Lord for today, it was good, very good.

No comments: