Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spacers and Tietze Syndrome

The Princess has started her braces adventure. Yesterday she had her spacers put in. One came out at dinner last night so after school today I will be taking her to get it put back in. She gets her braces on Tuesday. She is excited about getting them. She texted me earlier and said that her mouth is really sore from the spacers, I told her just wait until she gets her braces on!

I have still been fighting this terrible cough! It has gotten better, but still isn't gone yet and now my left side and left front and left back kill me! So back to the Doctor I went. The diagnoisis: from coughing I have developed Tietze Syndrome and my Doctor says I have asthma. Guess the Bookworm had to get his asthma from somebody! So, hopefully the flovent that the Doctor put me on will help. I just want relief. Anything that I do hurts so badly, even just breathing regularly is painful.

Praying that I am well soon. I need to have my carpal tunnel taken care of before the Major deploys and I don't want to do anything until I am well with my arm. A huge blessing is my heels! My heels have not hurt at all since I got the cortizone shots in them. I am enjoying my new shoes that are specifically for plantar faciattis too! My heels are happy and they feel like normal!

Another change is my thyroid medicine. My Doctor took me off of Levythroid and put me on the Brand name Synthroid. I am praying that this name brand medicine works. I am ready for my levels to regulate. Of course when you have Hashimoto's Disease it's a balancing act when it comes to your levels regulating. Sure does make for interesting days, weeks and months! I am praying that my levels are much better when I go back in...July! Yeah, July I go back, that's the month that the Major leaves too.

Although I am battling a lot with me health lately, I know that God does not give us anything that we cannot handle. Maybe, just maybe, God is telling me that I need to slow down and rest, that I don't have to be busy with the house chores or trying to everything for everybody under the sun! Trust me, I have listened and obeyed. Monday I was in the bed ALL day resting, per the Major's request. I mush needed it.

Blessings to you today, smile at someone, it'll make them smile too!

No comments: