Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wonderful Weekend


The Captain and I have had a wonderful weekend thus far. We left yesterday afternoon for a Deacon, Pastor and Spouse Retreat with wonderful friends, our Pastor and his wife. We arrived home this afternoon. It was a nice time of listening and learning with other Deacons, Pastors and their wives.


The Princess stayed with a Band friend of hers last night and is at the Band Competition today/tonight. The Bookworm went to the Beach with my parents to see my Brother play in the Master's Mini Gold Tournament. Go J! Hope you win!!


The Captain and I are deciding what we are going to do.....dinner, movie, Home Depot to check out new carpet for our new home, redbox it, take-out it....who knows what we'll decide.


Missing our dog.....she is with the Bookworm and my parents. It's dead and quiet around here without her! She follows me everywhere.....ruppy!


I finished 2 of my 3 classes yesterday for this Term, Praising God....I believe that I will have an "A" in each one of them!! The only class that I am still in the process of working through and it will end the end of December is an Algebra class. It doesn't take up more than an hour or so a week, so it's nice!


Looking forward to closing on our home, hopefully we will be closing by the end of this month! Def. need to start looking for boxes so I can start slowly getting things together! First must paint! All three bedrooms have to be painted before we move anything in. Secondly, old carpet out and new carpet in, then we can begin the move! Exciting!!! I hope we are completely moved in by Thanksgiving :) We have had faith thus far, and we will continue to have faith and lean on the Lord.


Off for now.....will blog more later on thoughts from this weekends Conference.

No comments: