Friday, July 30, 2010

Fence

I awoke this morning to new sound of a fence company putting up a fence at my neighbors! This is the neighbor that has little ones that always run into our backyard, bother things and it annoys me, the Hubby and our kids, thus it will happen no more now! YES!! I have honestly been praying that they would put up a fence since we moved here. God answers prayers, in HIS time. So today, I am thanking the Lord for the fencing company that is in the hot heat putting up our neighbors fence. Thank you Lord!

I mean honestly, how hard is it to keep your kids in your own backyard. I had no problem keeping our kids in our yard when they were growing up, or even now. Heck, for a matter of fact, our dog doesn't even go out of our yard, she knows the boundries and we don't even have a fence!

So lesson for today: God cares about everything that is going on in our lives, even the small stuff!

No comments: