Monday, May 17, 2010

Rainy Monday

It has been awhile since we have had any rain, but as of last night, the Lord blessed us with some and it is still raining today, praise the Lord! My garden is also loving the rain! Everything has popped up in my garden and it all looks so pretty and green, can't wait to eat the fruits of mine and the Hubby's labor!

Today was a good day. The Hubby had off today, so it was nice to spend some time with him. I fixed us omlettes for breakfast after the kids had gone to school, they were yummy! I washed clothes nearly all day, and finished reading my book that I had been reading. It's nice to be finished with School, I'll take another class when the kids go back to school this Fall. Very proud of myself, I got an A in Sociology, thus still maintaining my 4.0 GPA! The Hubby, on the other hand, signed up for another class and it started today, he enjoys taking them and he is also doing very well with a GPA of 4.0 also!

Don't know what I am going to cook for dinner tonight, I big pot of chicken and dumplings would be nice with the rainy weather, but that is not going to happen, it takes all day for them to cook. Would be nice to grill since the Hubby is off, but it raining. I'll figure out something:)

Talked about vacation today and Memorial Day weekend. We may go somewhere, not sure where. We will probably go to Chicago on vacation to see my brother and his wife, we haven't been to see them yet up there, so that would be fun, the kids would enjoy that as well. Looking very forward to next Friday, the last day of school, it seems as if this school year has really dragged by!

Today is my slowest day this week, all of the other days this week are booked! Tomorrow the Princess has a softball game and I made me a Doctor's appt.(I think I have a sinus infection), Wednesday the Princess has a consultation at the Orthodontist(it looks like braces are going on her this Summer) & she has her rising 9th grade meeting at the High school too, Thursday is my Homeroom Moms' meeting at the Bookworms school and his 5th grade production that night at School, and Friday is Volunteer Tea Recog. at his School along with the Princess's Softball game that night! VERY BUSY! The Hubby and I are really looking forward to Saturday evening, we are going to see the Christian Comedian Tim Hawkins with some friends from Church and my parents. If you've never heard of Tim Hawkins go to his website and check him out, you'll love him!

Well, time to throw another load in the dryer and washer, the Hubby went to pick up the Bookworm from School and they are going to get peanut butter(if you know us you know that this is what the Bookworm eats EVERYDAY) and possibly go to the Archery shop! The Princess should be home soon and I'll spend some time with her:)

Happy Monday!

No comments: