Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's A New Year

Monday started our "new year". The hubby went back to work after being off for nearly 2 months since we moved from Italy.....not complaining, he needed a break after having command! The kids went back to school on Monday after having 2 weeks off for Christmas break. They had a great break, they spend half of their time at their Poppy and Nana's house......we couldn't get them to come home! Poppy and Nana bought them both each a brand new 4-wheeler for Christmas! Needless to say the kids want to go there and spend the night whenever they can! As for me, it's just me and the dog and cat during the day. Monday I cleaned all day, yesterday I went to look for a desk for upstairs. We need several pieces for our Bonus Room; a new computer desk/hutch, small entertainment center for Extra TV/Wii/X-Box and I would love to have two nice over-stuffed chairs and an ottoman for upstairs as well. I am finding that it is very hard to find "traditional" furniture stores anymore! Oh well, I'll eventually find something that will work and please my taste and budget!

As for today, it is rainy off and on, I plan to stay in and organize the garage as much as I can without the Hubby's help. There are somethings that he has to help me with. I have several boxes full and overflowing of things to get rid of.....I see a yard sale in my future in the Spring! My dinner is already on the stove cooking slowly for tonight, it should be done at around 5:30;dinner time. As for now, I am going to get off the computer and get busy!

No comments: