Monday, January 12, 2009

My Favorite Words....

If you know me, you know that a few of my favorite words are: Cheap, Discount, On Sale, Reduced and FREE!! I think that most of us like it when we come across a really good deal, and boy do I have one to share with all of you today, but first I have to give credit where credit is due...........THANKS MOM!

I talked with my Mom at lunch time today, like I do most every day, yes people you heard me, I talk to my Mom like everyday(even when I lived in Europe I called her EVERYDAY)! Anyway, my Mom told me that she had been online registering with a variety of different restaurants. She said that you could go to restaurant sites online and subscibe to their e-mail/newsletter and that you could get great deals such as FREE dessert, appetizers, or meals just for signing up, oh yeah, and most will even send you a gift coupon on your birthday too! How cool is that!

So this afternoon I have been online checking out my most FAVORITE restaurants and signing up! It's easy to do. I think I signed up for about 15 restaurants! So check it out, why not, it's free. Here are some restaurants to get you started(sorry folks that are in Europe, it want help you out any!)Red Lobster, LongHorn Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesday, Red Robin, Chik-fil-a, Cracker Barrel, AppleBee's, Olive Garden, Captain D's & Zaxby's just to name a few.

No comments: