Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Liberty

As of one week ago, I am now a Liberty University student along with my Hubby, although he is enrolled in their Seminary I am just enrolled in their regular University. I decided why not get another degree, heck I have two, what's another! Business and CNA, now what am I going for......BS in Psychology with a Minor in Church Ministries. I am very excited and I start on January 18th, this is the same time that the Hubby starts back also.

This first mini semester from January to March I am taking General Psychology and Theology(Introduction to Christian Thought). Can't wait! I ordered my books last week and they should be here around Thursday, can't wait to get them and start reading!

Yesterday I checked my Liberty e-mail and found that they had received my Official Transcript from my previous College. I was ecstatic to find out that all of my classes were transferring!!! Yes! This means 1 year...at least...will be knocked off of getting this degree! How wonderful to hear!! So in all actuality I could be graduating before the Hubby is finished with his Masters of Divinity.

I am very proud, and although I know that I am going to be working very hard, it's going to be great and I can't wait!

No comments: