Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let the "Son" Shine

I am sitting here in my living room looking out my window seeing the beauty of the sun rise which makes me thank the Son, our Heavenly Father, for allowing me to see the beauty of the sun shine today. Thank you Lord!

It's suppose to be in the 70's here for the next couple of days. I believe that I will venture outside in a few minutes and start tilling up my plots for my garden. I need to get the soil ready so that I can plant in a few weeks. I am so excited about being able to plant in my own back yard this year! Can't wait to see how the garden will turn out. I would rather spend my time outside than inside any day. I love to garden and spend time outside with the dirt!

Give God praise today for allowing you to see another day and the "son"shine!

No comments: