Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Photos

We recently had family photos taken. We did it a little differently this time, we went outside and with a new photographer also. My sister-in-law(or I'd like to think, sister-in-love) is a Photographer. She has her own photo business called City View Photography in Chicago, Illinois. She is a wonderful photographer and all of her clients just love the photographs that she takes for them.




This Thanksgiving she took family photos for us and when I got the CD, I fell in love with all of the pictures that she took of our family, we even managed to get our dog in the family photo also! It was a lot of fun and it was really a lot of fun having an outside set!




I wanted to share some of the wonderful photos with you and if you'd like to know more you can go to: http://www.cityviewphoto.com/


No comments: