Tuesday, June 28, 2011

VBS,Father's Day,Vacation and A Birthday

It's been awhile since I have blogged, but I do have a good excuse as you can tell from the title! That's right, we've been pretty busy around the Cottage and not until today have I had some free time to sit down and even look at my Blog.

Alot has gone on.......we had VBS at Church(our family was in charge of Recreation time, and boy did we have fun), then it was Father's Day, then we had vacation(we left after Church on Father's Day), the ending the Vacation/last few weeks with the Major's birthday being yesterday. Whewwww......and now here we are and we are on a Terrific Tuesday.

I have lots that I want to blog about, but I think that I'll split it up into separate titles and blog about them each individually. That should keep me busy with blogging for awhile! So for now, I'll bid you good-bye and leave you with a must read book. If you have not read "Heaven is For Real" I strongly recommend that you get this book and read it, it is a MUST read!

No comments: